A results focused international sales and marketing consultancy that helps food & drink companies succeed in international markets
Green Seed Germany
At Green Seed Germany, we help you identify market opportunities and develop a route to market into Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Most important of all: we can bring you into contact with local buyers and trade partners. We work closely with you to achieve the best results: your product know-how combined with our market and trade know-how.
With over 30 years of experience in FMCG in Germany, Roy works in an advisory role for Green Seed Germany. After working with BBDO in New York and Düsseldorf, Roy moved as Account Supervisor to Ogilvy & Mather Frankfurt. After this, he became Marketing Manager of the countline division (Duplo, Hanuta) at Ferrero Frankfurt from 1978 to 1984. He opened the Frankfurt office of Food from Britain in 1984, becoming European Director from 1989 until 1991, when the network’s offices were privatised. Food from Britain (Germany) became Green Seed Germany in April 2009.
Since July 2017, Nicole leads Green Seed Germany as Managing Director. She joined the business in 2007 from Lavazza Coffee in Frankfurt, where she worked as a Brand & Trade Marketing Manager. Prior to her time at Lavazza, she was part of the marketing team at Gillette. Nicole graduated in International Business Administration at the University of Applied Sciences in Wiesbaden. Her level of English reflects her many stays in the UK.
At Green Seed Germany, we have a wide variety of services to help food and drink manufacturers enter new markets and grow their export business. We function as an integral part of your export team – either on a project basis (e.g. to assess market opportunities) or medium / long-term (e.g. Key Account Management).
You tell us your objectives and we can propose how to achieve them.
Examples of our services:
- Introduction to buyers and local trade partners
- Opportunity assessment – market analysis, market research, trend monitoring, store checks
- Consulting – food and drink manufacturers, retail, foodservice
- Sales / key account management – retail, foodservice, B2B
- Sales partner search – distributors, agents
- Partner search – acquisitions, joint ventures, co-operation
- Relationship management – producers, retail, foodservice, distributors
- Marketing – above / below-the-line activities, events and trade fairs, marketing material
- PR – consumer press, trade press
- Other services – product search, NPD, translations, packaging text
- Specific solutions, e.g. logistics, tariffs, recycling, deposit system
We have helped many food & drink manufacturers to enter the German, Austrian and Swiss markets and grow their export business. Our expertise ranges across all food and drink categories, brand and private label products as well as various sales channels. We regularly work with food & drink organisations, regional bodies and food marketing boards that require our assistance in supporting their member organisations in the German-speaking markets.
Some Case Studies
If you are interested in the German, Austrian or Swiss Food & Drink markets Green Seed Germany is the ideal contact. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are located in Frankfurt, Germany, just 15 minutes from Frankfurt International Airport or 5 minutes from the main station.
Green Seed Germany GmbH
60596 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 (0) 69 / 97 12 91-0
Fax: +49 (0) 69 / 97 12 91-10